Red Octopus is Screen Printing
The highest quality screen prints, with a fast turnaround. Screen printing is long lasting, often still going strong after years of wear.
Whether creating a product to sell, or to get your team looking sharp, Screen printing is the #1 garment decoration technique.
We print right here, in-house, from our Brisbane studio.
We can print from your supplied artwork, or you can take advantage of our flexible & experienced designers.
Click here for how to supply artwork.
We can print from simple single colour prints, up to full colour (cmyk) & complicated spot colour techniques.
Screen Print Pricing
Pricing depends on a combination of factors:
- How many garments in your order (it gets cheaper the more you do)
- How many prints are on your garments (each print position will add to the price)
- How many colours are in each print (each colour will add to the price)
- Any special techniques / inks required
- Styles of garments selected
Each order is unique so we prefer to quote based on the requirements. Phone, Email , or use our contact form and we’ll reply with a quote.
Screen Print Inks available include:
- Plastisol ink (the standard in professional screen printing)
- Water based inks
- Fluro & Glow in the Dark inks
- Metallic & Shimmer inks
- Discharge (soft, bleach effect) inks
We have a HUGE product range available Including:
- T-Shirts, Tank Tops & Polo Shirts
- Hoodies & Jumpers
- Caps & Bags
- Sports wear
- Work wear
We also print Customer Supplied garments – although in most cases our clients find it is cheaper & easier to use Red Octopus supplied gear.
Other decoration techniques available:
- Direct to Garment (DTG) digital print
- Heat Pressed Vinyl (suitable for sports numbers, names & slogans)
- Digital Vinyl Transfers (full colour print on a fine vinyl. Economically suited to short runs & one offs)
- Laser Transfers (when long lifespan is not required, such as novelty gifts or event wear).